Description of SITRANS FUS880 is mentioned as below :
- The SITRANS FUS880 can be very easily retrofitted upon existing pipelines and very effective for underground installation and operation and efficiently works on battery powered flow meter. It’s designed to work effectively on smooth or corrugated constructions and especially provide an edge in operation for the irrigation industry and can measure on single or double walled pipes.
- Rigorously tested and wetted transducers in the meter assure great accuracy and effective performance. The display provides a good look at the measured values, signal and operation information along with the both flow direction assisted by the galvanic isolated pulse output.
- The SITRANS FUS880 flowmeter consists of a sensor and transmitter. For details and information about the transmitter, see SITRANS FUS080.
Application Examples: Effectively used at On-farm outlets, Irrigation distribution systems, Pumping stations
Benefits of SITRANS FUS880 are mentioned as below :
- The package includes all the components to ensure easy installation
- It’s a battery operated version with the life time of at the very least 6 years
- It doesn’t have any moving parts hence ensuring robust design along with solid construction
- Inbuilt sensors can easily withstand constant flooding even when they are buried
- Flow and volume measure of the volume can be easily viewed quickly
Detail of SITRANS FUS880 is mentioned as below :
| Meassuring range ||Qs 380 to 13200 m3/h (depends on size) |
| Nominal size ||DN 200 to DN 1200 (8" to 48") |
| Accuracy ||± 2% of flow rate |
| Operational pressure ||Max. 5.5 bar / Max. 80 psi |
| Operating temperature ||From -5 to 60 °C (23 to 140 °F) |
| Medium temperature ||Max. 60 °C (Max. 140 °F) |
| Design ||1 or 2 tracks |
| Material ||Typical pipe material: plastics and concrete |