Description of SITRANS FX300 is mentioned as below :
- The SITRANS FX300 vortex flow meter offers precise volumetric and mass flow measurement of steam, gases and fluids as an all-in-one resolution with combined temperature and pressure reimbursement.
- The vortex flow meter product program comprises of 2 types of flow meters, a flange and a sandwich form, making Siemens exclusive as it shields all possible claims. The flange form is obtainable with a singular or dual converter, whereas the sandwich version is only obtainable with a single converter. Both the varieties have the temperature sensor cohesive and the pressure sensor as an alternative.
- The SITRANS FX300 vortex flow - meter is accessible in a compressed or distant form (Wire length : 5m, 10m or 15m).
- This product is also accessible as a personalized product, please see Product Variation Request (PVR).
Key applications for the SITRANS FX300 are establish in supply processes (auxiliary service), Chemical industries, HVAC, Power plants, Food & beverage industries and Oil & gas industries
Benefits of SITRANS FX300 is mentioned as below :
- It is Preservation free due to completely welded sensor structure offering outstanding steadiness and dependability
- It Comprises of 3 measuring points in 1 device with no additional equipment, installation or wiring costs
- It Protects downtime because of the isolation valve, which makes an interchange of pressure sensor probable without intruding the process
- It comes with simple and trouble free installation because of Plug & Play
- Terminated system as a two - fold transmitter form is accessible
Detail of SITRANS FX300 is mentioned as below :
|Measuring range ||Use calculation and sizing program (link) |
|Nominal size flanged version Nominal size Sandwich version ||From DN15 to DN300 (½” to 12”) From DN15 to DN100 (½” to 4”) |
| Accuracy ranges from ||Steam and gases: +/- 1% Liquids: +/- 0.75% |
| Input / output used from ||4 mA – 20 mA, Pulse / Frequency 0.5 Hz, 24V DC as NAMUR |
| Communication ||HART |
| Power supply ||24V DC as NAMUR |
| Operational pressure ||Maximum 100 Bar (higher pressure on request) |
| Ambient temperature ranges from ||From -40 °C to 85°C (-40 °F to 185 °F) |
| Medium temperature ranges from ||From -40 °C to 240 °C (-40 °F to 464 °F) |
| Display ||2 lines, 10 characters per line Languages: German, English and French |
| Transmitter Enclosure ||IP 66 / 67 Aluminium Seawater Resistant |
| Sensor Material used ||1.4404/316L, Hastelloy C22 (on request) |
| Approval obtained from ||ATEX ll 2G EEx d ia [ia] llC T6 FM Class I, II, III Div. 1 & 2 |