Sitrans Fut1010 (Gas)
Description of SITRANS FUT1010 (Gas) is mentioned as below :
- The SITRANS FUT1010 gas flow meter is the seamless and impeccable match for the gas industry. It features the Wide - Beam ultrasonic transit time technology, with the help of this it can achieve extremely precise flow measurement.
- With the permanent TransLoc™ mounting system, the transducers are then fixed on the exterior side of the pipe, which further helps prevents any contact with the medium. It also allows custody transfer measurement accuracy of a variety of diverse gas installations.
- The SITRANS FUT1010 is obtainable in dual, 3 and 4 channel configurations. There are 2 enclosures to choose from : wall mount and wall mount explosion proof. The Application example consists of production wells, underground storage, gas processing and power plants.
- The SITRANS FUT1010 is also obtainable for measurement of liquid hydrocarbons.
Benefits of SITRANS FUT1010 (Gas) is mentioned as below :
- It abide by the engineering process and precision requirements as per AGA-9
- It also permits the measurement of regular volume flow for fixed gas configurations without the requirement for a discrete flow computer as per AGA-8
- It can Provide accommodations to a varies number of applications with choice of flange ratings
- It can calculate a number of applications which are found in the upstream, midstream and downstream gas sectors
Detail of SITRANS FUT1010 (Gas) is mentioned as below :
| Measuring range varies from || ±36.5 m/s (±120 feet/s) bidirectional |
| Nominal sizes varies from || DN 100 to DN 600 (4" to 24") |
| Calibrated accuracy ranges from || ±0.2% at ≥0.3 m/s (1 feet/s) |
| Repeatability ranges from || ±0.05 to 0.1% at ≥0.3 m/s (1 feet/s) |
| Inputs || 4 analog |
| Outputs || 4 digital, 4 isolated, 2 programmable |
| Communication ||HART, BACnet MSTP/BACnet IP, Modbus RTU/TCPIP, Ethernet IP, Johnson N2, VT100 RS232 |
| Medium temperature ranges from || -28 °C to 93 °C (-20 °F to 200 °F) |
| Enclosure ratings || Wall mount: IP65 (NEMA 4X) |
Wall mount explosion proof: IP66 (NEMA 7)
| Flange ratings || ANSI 300, 600 |
| Approvals obtained from || ATEX (PED), FM, CSA, CRN |