Sitrans Fst020 (Basic)
Description of SITRANS FST020 (Basic) is mentioned as below :
- The SITRANS FST020 clamp - on ultrasonic flow meter provides simple and elementary functionalities, and it is considered as an ideal and reasonable substitute to more composite flow measurement resolutions.
- To make the product choice straightforward even though still providing solutions that fit the needs of the water and waste - water, HVAC, power, chemical and general process industries, the product configuration has then been streamlined.
- In order, the SITRANS FST020 showcases a user-friendly scheme, and at a very inexpensive and reasonable price with the delivery times that are up to equivalence with the market anticipations.
- The Application examples take account of treated sewage, sludge, chemical feedstuff, process control, coolant flow and fuel flow.
- Further one may pool or club the SITRANS FST020 with the SITRANS F US Thickness Gauge to make certain that there is precise flow measurement.
Benefits of SITRANS FST020 (Basic) is mentioned as below :
- It can Executes basic measurement tasks
- It can Eases or reduces the installation costs with compressed, essential design
- It makes sure steady performance by toning sensors to the pipe material
- It has a Straight forward and simple product selection
Detail of SITRANS FST020 (Basic) is mentioned as below :
| Measuring range varies from || ±12 m/s (±40 feet/s) bidirectional |
| Nominal sizes varies from || DN 6 to DN 9140 (0.25" to 360") |
| Accuracy varies from || ±0.5-1% at ≥0.3 m/s (1feet/s) |
| Repeatability varies from || ±0.15% at ≥0.3 m/s (1feet/s) |
| Inputs || 2 digital (totalizer hold and reset) |
| Outputs || 1 analog, 1 relay, 1 pulse |
| Communication || BACnet MSTP, Modbus RTU, VT100 RS232 |
| Ambient temperature ranges from || -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F) |
| Medium temperature ranges from || -40 °C to 230 °C (-40 °F to 450 °F) |
| Enclosure rating || Wall mount: IP65 (NEMA 4X) |
| Approvals acquired from || UL, ULc, CE, C-TICK |