Sitrans Fc300 Dn 4
Description of SITRANS FC300 DN 4 is mentioned as below:
Sensors meeting the toughest challenges
Optimum meter performance is achieved through an intelligent sensor design with a strong focus on safety, repeatability, and quality, enabling a high accuracy 0.1 % of rate with a large turndown range. Sensor capacity ranges from few g/h to 510,000 kg/h (few lb/h to 1,124,300 lb/h), covering appli – cations ranging from mini-plants to bulk loading.
- The SITRANS F C sensors offer:
- Multi-plug connector for plug and play installation.
- Wide choice of process connections.
- Wetted parts available in stainless steel or Hastelloy.
- SITRANS FC300 is a dense and compressed coriolis mass flowmeter sensor which is most appropriate for flow measurement of all types of fluids and gases. The sensor provides greater performance in terms of flow precision, turn down series and thickness precision.
- The single tube structure is available devoid of inner welds, discounts or flow splitters provide optimal sanitation, security and CIP clean-ability for food & beverage industries and also for pharmacological applications.
- The easiness of installation is concluded through a Plug & Play interface which makes sure finest performance and operation. It is well clubbed with the strong stainless steel encapsulation the SITRANS FC300 sets new standards in system assimilation, and fits any process industry atmosphere and application.
- In order to create a comprehensive and widespread flowmeter, the SITRANS FC300 flow sensor must be pooled with one of the below mentioned MASS transmitters which are outlined as below :
- SITRANS F C MASS 6000 : it is widely used for regular and normal industry applications
- SIFLOW FC070 : For direct incorporation into SIMATIC centred systems
- Classic applications : it has a Dosing within the chemical firms (dosing of chemicals), Food & beverage industries (used in food items such as concentrates, ketchup, pastes) and also in Pharma industries (for the purpose of preparations, dialysis fluids)
Benefits of SITRANS FC300 DN 4 are mentioned as below:
- It is a compressed, dense in-line sensor design which is available in only 135x205x58 mm (5.12"x7.87"x23.6"). This makes it simple and hassle free to install at any place
- It has a uneven, rough space saving sensor design which is obtainable in stainless steel
- matching all kinds of applications
- It comes with a Balanced pipe design with low mechanical energy-loss, which also makes sure optimum performance and steadiness even under non appropriate and unbalanced process circumstances
- It comes with a 4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement which makes sure optimal and ideal accuracy on mass flow, % fraction and thickness.
- It also has a Multiplug electrical connector and SENSORPROM which enables true Plug & Play which helps in simplifying an economical installation and commissioning
- It offers security because of its standard design which has an inherently safe EEx ia design
Detail of SITRANS FC300 DN 4 is mentioned as below:
| Measuring range varies from ||From 0 to 350 kg/h (0 to 772 lb/h) |
| Nominal size ranges from ||DN 4 / 1/6" |
|Precision ||≤ 0.1 % of rate |
| Nominal pressure ranges from ||Maximum 410 bar (Maximum 5945 psi) |
| Medium temperature varies from ||From -50 °C to 180 °C (-58 °F to 356 °F) |
| Sensor design ||One tube bended |
| Enclosure ||EEx (ia) IIC T3 to T6 ATEX and UL / CSA |
| Approvals taken from ||EEx (ia) IIC T3 to T6 ATEX and UL / CSA |