Sitrans F Us Sonokit
Description of SITRANS F US SONOKIT is outlined as below :
- A great and accurate alternative to flow meters is offered by SITRANS F US SONOKIT since it can be very simply retrofitted onto existing pipelines easily. This flow meter is especially designed as an ultrasonic flow meter to fit the retrofitting on existing pipelines.
- The performance of SITRANS F US SONOKIT is of great accuracy which is attributed to its in line transducers design.
- The kit is designed to ensure installation without any shut down (hot-tap) while pipes are under pressure or even empty. It also includes all required part and tools to ensure a 1- or 2- installation as track flow meter.
- A transmitter and a sensorkit is offered along with The SITRANS F US SONOKIT. For details and information about the transmitter, see SITRANS FUS060 and SITRANS FUS080.
Application Examples: These kits are widely used in district heating plants, Water distribution plants. Water power stations and in general all existing large water pipelines.
Benefits of SITRANS F US SONOKIT are outlined as below :
- It makes retrofitting very easy by removing all the complexities involved
- It provides all the required components for the accurate performance yet is been offered at a very cost effective price
- The overall design is robust to ensure it stands constant flooding even when it’s buried under the ground
- Integrated structure ensures that maintenance cost is really low due to solid construction
Detail of SITRANS F US SONOKIT is outlined as below :
| Measuring range ||Qn 100 to 78000 m3/h (depends on size and transmitter) |
| Nominal size ||1-Track: from DN100 - 2400 (4" to 96") 2-Track: from DN200 - 3000 (8" to 120") (depends on transmitter) |
| Accuracy ||± 0.5 to 1.5% of flow rate |
| Operating pressure ||Max. 40 bar (Max 580 psi) |
| Operation temperature ||From -20 to 200 °C (-4 to 392 °F) |
| Design ||1 or 2 tracks (SITRANS FUS060 up to 4-tracks) |
| Material ||Typical pipe material: steel, stainless steel, concrete |
| Approval ||ATEX (only for SITRANS FUS060) |