MultiRanger 100 200
Description of MultiRanger 100/200 is outlined as below :
- The MultiRanger is an adaptable short to medium-range ultrasonic single and multi-vessel level monitor or controller which is used for practically any kind of application in a diverse range of industries.
- MultiRanger can be utilized on a variety of different kind of materials, which includes the fuel oil, municipal waste, acids, woodchips or on materials with elevated angles of repose. The MultiRanger provides true twofold point monitoring, alphanumeric communications with integral and in build Modbus® RTU by means of RS - 485, as well as compatibility with the SIMATIC PDM, which helps in permitting the PC configuration and setup. The MultiRanger also exhibits the Sonic Intelligence® advanced echo-processing software for enhances reading consistency.
- The MultiRanger 100 provides economical and affordable level alarming, as well as on OR off and also interchanging pump control. The MultiRanger 200 will assess open channel flow and types more progressive relay alarming and pump control utilities as well as volume conversion.
- It is well-matched and attuned with the chemical-resistant Echomax® transducers that can be further utilized in the aggressive environments even at temperatures which can go as high as +145 °C (+293 °F).
Important Applications : it is well applied in the wet wells, flumes OR weirs, bar screen control, hoppers, chemical storage, fluid storage, crusher bins, waterless solids storage.
The Extra and additional Components are fabricated in such a way as to work with most kinds of instrumentation to offer improvised functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring resolutions.
Please make a note that the securest fabricated level measurement resolution takes account of switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection.
Benefits of MultiRanger 100/200 is outlined as below :
- It comes with a Digital input for back-up level override from point level instrument
- The Communication is made by making use of an integrated or built-in Modbus RTU by means of RS-485
- It is well attuned with the SmartLinx system for PROFIBUS DP and DeviceNet and with SIMATIC PDM configuration software
- It is available in both Single or dual point level monitoring
- It comes with an Auto False-Echo Suppression for static obstruction avoidance
- It has a Differential amplifier transceiver for communal mode noise reduction and enhanced signal-to-noise ratio
- MultiRanger 100 : provides information on level measurements, easy pump control and level alarm purposes
- MultiRanger 200 : provides support on level, volume and flow assessments in open channels, differential control, comprehensive pump control and alarm utilities
- Wall and panel mounting alternatives
Detail of MultiRanger 100/200 is outlined as below :
| Range varies from || 0.3 m to 15 m (1 feet to 50 ft) |
| Compatible transducers ranges from || XRS - 5, ST - H, XPS - 10, XPS - 15, XCT - 8, XCT - 12 |
| Output details are ||- One relay (MultiRanger 100 only) 3 relays 6 relays Two 4 mA to 20 mA outputs (isolated) |