Hydro Ranger 200
Product Code : HR01
Brand Name : Siemens
Description of Hydro Ranger 200 is mentioned as below :
Siemens Pointek inverse frequency shift capacitance point level switches provide accurate, reliable, and repeatable measurement in dusty, turbulent, and vaporous environments or applications with product buildup. Small changes in level create large changes in frequency. As a result Pointek devices have greater sensitivity and consistently outperform conventional devices. With their robust aluminum enclosures and process connections, Siemens Pointek switches are proven superior performers even in tough bulk solids applications.
- Pointek CLS100 – compact 2- or 4- wire switch for level detection in constricted spaces, interfaces, solids, liquids, slurries, and foam.
- Pointek CLS200 – versatile switch for detection of liquids, solids, slurries, foam, and interfaces.
- Pointek CLS300 – level switch for detecting liquids, solids, slurries, foam, and interfaces in demanding conditions where high pressure and temperatures are present.
- Pointek CLS500 – level switch for critical conditions of more extreme temperatures and pressures.
- SITRANS Probe LR – 2-wire, 6 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage vessels with nominal pressure and temperature, to a range of 20 m (66 ft).
- SITRANS LR200 – 2-wire, 6 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage and process vessels including high temperature and pressure, to a range of 20 m (66 ft).
- SITRANS LR250 – 2-wire, 25 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage and process vessels including high temperature and pressure, to a range of 20 m (66 ft). Ideal for small vessels and low dielectric media.
- Sitrans LR260 – 2-wire, 25 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of solids in silos to a range of 30 m (98.4 ft). Ideal for applications with extreme dust and high temperatures to 200 °C (392 °F).
- SITRANS LR400 – 4-wire, 24 GHz FMCW radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage and process vessels including high temperature and high pressure, to a range of 50 m (164 ft). Ideal for low dielectric media.
- SITRANS LR460 – 4-wire, 24 GHz FMCW radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of solids in vessels to a range of 100 m (329 ft). Ideal for applications with extreme dust and high temperatures to 200 °C (392 °F).
- The Hydro Ranger 200 is an ultrasonic level controller for almost 6 pumps and it offers control, disparity control and can also open the channel flow monitoring.
- It creates much ease and convenience of the water managing systems, civic water and waste - water firms. The HydroRanger 200 is an cost-effective, affordable, low-maintenance resolution conveying control proficiency, productivity and competence which are required to come across today's demanding and rigorous principles. It proposes single point evaluating with all the models, and alternative twin fold monitoring with 6 relay model. In addition to this, it also has an alphanumeric communications which originates with an cohesive Modbus RTU by the means of RS-485.
- The normal 6 relay Hydro Ranger 200 will assess open channel flow and exhibits more unconventional and innovative relay alarming systems and pump control utilities as well as volume alterations. It is well matched and attuned with SIMATIC PDM, permitting for computer configuration and installation. The Sonic Intelligence® unconventional and innovative echo-processing software further aids and offers augmented reading dependability. The optional 1 or 3 relay models provides accurate level measurement roles only; these 2 models do not grant any open channel flow, disparity level measurement or volume transformation functions.
- The Hydro Ranger 200 also utilizes proven constant and uninterrupted ultrasonic echo ranging expertise to gauge water and waste - water of any type of consistency which can range up to 15 m (50 feet) in depth. It has an achievable and realistic resolution which is around 0.1% with accuracy to 0.25% of range. Unlike the contacting strategies, the HydroRanger 200 is also resilient, invincible to matters activated by suspended and interrupted solids, severe corrosives, blubber or silt in the waste, which further helps in decreasing the overall downtime.
Key Applications : it is well applied in damp wells, waterfalls or dams and in bar screen control.
The Complementary elements are fabricated to work with almost all types of diverse configuration to offer improved functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions.
Please do not forget that the harmless and non - toxic engineered level measurement resolution which includes buttons for back-up, overfill, less level and dry run safeguard.
Benefits of Hydro Ranger 200 are mentioned as below :
- It can very well evaluate wet wells, dams and waterfalls
- It has an Alphanumeric communications with integrated or included Modbus RTU by means of RS-485
- It is well matched and Attuned with SmartLinx system for PROFIBUS DP and DeviceNet and with SIMATIC PDM configuration software
- It come with a Single or twofold point level monitoring
- It has a 6 relay (standard), 1 or 3 relay (discretionary)
- It comes with an Auto False-Echo Suppression for static obstacle avoidance
- It is available in an Anti grease ring OR tide mark build - up
- It has a Differential speaker transceiver for corporate mode noise rejection and enhanced signal-to-noise ratio
- It comes with a Wall and panel mounting alternatives
Detail of Hydro Ranger 200 is mentioned as below :
Range varies from
0.3 m to 15 m (1 feet to 50 feet)
Compatible transducers ranges from
XRS-5, ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15, XCT-8, XCT-12
- 6 relays standard
- Two 4 mA to 20 mA outputs (isolated)
- One or three relays discretionary, sole channel level reading only